844 N. Charter St.

Carpenter Gothic


One of the oldest homes on North Charter Street, it features the Carpenter Gothic style; two story with gabled roof.  Notice the bargeboard trim with a drop pendill in the gables.  Early directories indicate that this was the home of Mary D. Williams until the 1940's.  The wrought iron fence was added in 1960 by Elmer Priebe who worked for Robert Allerton.