A Commercial type, constructed in 1935 historically a creamery. It is a small scale one story mottle yellow/brown brick building with a second story rear gable wing. Large fixed sash in left bay and right bay replacement door. A hip pent roof is over the entire storefront. The stepped parapet is otherwise plain. A single window has an original double rowlock segmental brick arch toward the rear elevation on the north side. A two story modern wing has been added to the rear elevation.