First Presbyterian Church erected in 1907 in the Late Gothic revival style. Basically rectangular in shape, with two angled south elevation shallow wings; oversized one story with a three story square entrance tower to the north of center on the primary elevation. The elaborate recessed entrance (replacement doors) is framed with a multi-layer brick pointed arch with decorative stone label stops which occur on a stone belt course. The first story/entrance projects slightly, framed with buttresses and topped with a shaped gable trimmed in stone. On the third level are slightly recessed pointed arch, multi-vent openings for the bell tower. A wide, molded belt course is at the parapet base, with projecting ram's head gargoyles with foliated bases on all corners. The tower's parapet is crenelated with stone trim. To the right of the entrance tower, four stained/leaded glass windows are grouped within a single stone lintel and continuous sill. To the left of the entrance tower, the gable roof becomes hipped, with a shallow gable bay projecting on the east facade south end. It is dominated by a large stained/leaded glass window group and the treatment is very similar to that of the main entrances with end buttresses, a multi-layer brick pointed arch, and label stops set on an abbreviated belt course. The gable shaped parapet conceals the gable roof. Another gable bay, much less detailed, extends off the east end of the south elevation; a matching gable extended off the west side of the south end, but was consumed in a later addition on the south and west of the building. The U-shaped addition has gable end wings at the sidewalk plane, a reduced version of the original building. To the west is a one story 1958 addition.