104 S. Charter St.

Historically known as the A.H. Wildman Building.  Identical window treatment and parapet detail as 100, 102 and 106.  Cast iron column intact.  The 2/2 double-hung sash have stone hoodmolds, keystone, and labels with a deeply incised organic design . This parapet is adorned with a stone name block reading "A.H. Wildman, July 1888". As on the adjacent building, the parapet has a raised stretcher course below soldier course sawtooth brick.  Wildman was a photographer who had offices on the second floor.  In 1895, John Andrew's furniture store from 102 expanded into the building.  In 1909, Michael Hazzard moved from his original site at 106 South Charter.  The property remained in the Hazzard family until 1945.  Uses through the years included grocery and jewelry stores.

The four buildings at 100 - 106 S. Charter reading as a united block were constructed in 1888 under separate ownership in the Italianate style.