The Commercial type building was constructed in 1884. It is historically known as the J.S. Davison Jewelry Store. The storefront retains an iron beam with remnants of brackets as remain on 112. The parapet oddly cut-off in design; it appears to have been continuous with 112. As it is, the parapet has raised brick courses, with 2/2 insert brick panels, that on the left being cut-off by the adjacent buildings modern parapet. The building remained a jewelry store for many years. Other occupants were drug store, OK Tire Welders, and Kaufmans Dress Shop.