- 0.6 mile long concrete surface trail through a scenic wooded area and crossing the Sangamon River. Railroad St. to County Farm Rd.
- In 2015 a new 0.6 mile long compacted rock surface trail through a scenic wooded area opened. County Farm Rd. to Green Apple Ln. This section will be paved in 2018.
- New addition also for 2018 will be a Story Walk along the west end of the trail. This is made possible through a partnership of Allerton Public Library and Kirby Hospital.
- Entire Trail made possible by the generosity of Heartland Pathways and assistance from the Monticello Township.
- Ideal for running, walking or bicycling
County Farm Road to Green Apple Lane 1.2 miles.
Monday - Sunday
6:00 am - 10:00 pm